WS websites are easy to use, simple to manage and allow your company to sell products or services online. Each website is professionally designed & programmed to match your business’ needs & goals. Our most valued services are web design, ecommerce website development and search engine optimization, although we provide print design, logo design, interactive development, Flash design, website hosting, consultation & other professional marketing services. Our ecommerce websites are built to drive sales and provide results that make for a successful website project.
E-commerce (also written as e-Commerce, eCommerce or similar variants), short for electronic commerce, is trading in products or services using computer networks, such as the Internet. Electronic commerce draws on technologies such as mobile commerce, electronic funds transfer, supply chain management, Internet marketing, online transaction processing, electronic data interchange (EDI), inventory management systems, and automated data collection systems. Modern electronic commerce typically uses the World Wide Web for at least one part of the transaction’s life cycle, although it may also use other technologies such as e-mail.
E-commerce businesses may employ some or all of the following:
- Online shoppingweb sites for retail sales direct to consumers
- Providing or participating inonline marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
- Business-to-businessbuying and selling
- Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
- Business-to-businesselectronic data interchange
- Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters)
- Engaging inpretail for launching new products and services